06.15.16 | BRINGING BACK WISHLIST WEDNESDAY


I've been pretty obsessed with anything to do with coloring, hand-lettering and reading the last few weeks (or months) and I couldn't help but drool over these items I found on etsy.
 
one // gorgeously bright gel pens from SweetSundayGifts
two // the cutest little magnetic bookmarks from HappyHelloCo
three // a jewelry dish with the truest saying from theblushingscript
 
 
I'm attempting to get back into blogging on a regular basis (because I don't have enough stuff going on in my life right now c;) and Wishlist Wednesday's are one of those posts that I miss doing.  So, I thought it only fitting to start back up with one. also, I've been trying to update my blog for a while now but Blogger is proving to be really difficult.  So there you have it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the input!