12.30.14 | 51/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

landon: on this particular night he had just realized that this little penguin had a candle in it. unfortunately, the candle had been stored in my dad's attic one year, on it's side apparently, and the temperature in the attic got so warm that the wax in the candle melted. so, we're unable to actually use the candle anymore because the wick is lost somewhere in the wax. anyway, landon also realized this night that the penguin's hat came off. all night long, over and over and over, he was pulling that hat off the penguin and asking me if i wanted to smell it. (the candle still smells, c;) he was so excited.

claire: my stylish little lady, she is. this is one of those pictures where it gives me a glimpse into what she may look like 10-12 years from now. and it's killing me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the input!