12.10.14 | 49/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

landon: for our advent calendar this year, i've incorporated holiday-themed activities, small gifts, a bit of candy, and scripture. one of the activities we've done so far is make cinnamon-dough ornaments. landon's favorite part was rolling it all out. i'm ashamed to admit they're still sitting in my now cold oven, waiting to be finished. hah! i'm also a little worried they aren't going to hold up. they didn't look like the ones i found online. oh well, we'll see. maybe later today.

claire: my mini-me. christmas is proving to be difficult this year, what with claire being obsessed with the tree and everything else. my rudolph that i've had since i was a little girl has lost his holly on his collar twice already, and my sleigh bell that hangs on the front door handle is now in three pieces next to me. 

**linking up with jodi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the input!