08.05.14 | 31/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

landon: i've been cutting his hair for a few months now and not to toot my own horn or anything buuuuuuut i think i'm getting pretty good at it. he doesn't really like to sit still for as long as he has to but he does pretty good. this last time i cut it a bit differently and he has now been asking to style it himself. it's fun and sad, all at the same time, as it's just one more step toward him being a big boy.

claire: this girl cracks me up. she's constantly just crawling over to something and laying back, to just chill, apparently. this time it was in the laundry basket. 

**blurry pictures
taken with my unsteady phone.
and as always, linking up with jodi.

1 comment:

  1. That second picture just melts my heart!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the input!