03.25.14 | 12/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014"

landon: he is completely against me taking any pictures of him lately, always running away the second the big camera or my phone comes out. i'm hoping this changes soon. i only had a few pictures to choose from for this week and i chose this one because as much as he doesn't want me to take his picture, he's very interested in taking pictures of anyone/anything else. 

claire: i had a myriad of pictures to choose from of her, and that's a good problem to have. i've really been enjoying little pigtails in her hair lately and this particular morning, she sat still long enough for me to put them in the first try. (i'm also seeing myself in her a lot more lately, and it makes my heart happy.)

**iphone photos.
linking up with jodi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the input!