06.15.13 | LINKS FOR YOUR WEEK

i haven't done one of these in a really long time and since my boys are gone to the races this evening, i thought i'd jump on here and do one. 

i love this idea of documenting beginning of school/end of school. 

i came across the daily tay a while ago and by far, my favorite posts of hers are the best week ever posts. 

i really need to make a big batch of this and keep it on my counter. 

this post really makes me want to visit mackinac island. maybe someday.

my sister-in-law is rocking her 5k training.

isn't this the cutest kid's rain coat?

newly pregnant? or just not sure what you need when you have a baby? ashlee broke down her favorite items and i agree with just about all of them. 

a fun diy project i'm dying to do.

and another.

if you haven't seen this, you should. especially if you're a jimmy fallon fan. 

on my current (never-gonna-happen) wish list: this bangle, this watch, these wedges, and this dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the input!