02.01.13 | FASHIONABLE FRIDAY

one // two // three // four // five // six

since i'm currently 16 weeks pregnant (and starting to show), it's pretty imperative that i supplement my wardrobe with basic pregnancy essentials. i have a few maternity items from my last pregnancy but my pregnancy was mainly in cold winter months. this time around, i'm due in july, which means i'll have no use for cords, sweaters and long-sleeve shirts. i need to find some items that can transition nicely from spring to summer and be comfortable as well. and to top it all off, they need to be fairly cheap. 

my favorite shops for maternity clothes are way too expensive for my checkbook (more of me, hatch) and i really dislike going into motherhood maternity stores because the associates always get on my nerves. so, i did a little digging this morning and have settled on three stores that i can't get enough of: asos, h&m, and gap. now, gap isn't the cheapest but their stuff is so adorable AND well made i had to include a few picks. i also shop at old navy a lot for their tanks, which are super cheap and comfy. 

do you have any other ideas?

i can't, for the life of me,
find the link to the asos polka dot dress (.05).
if you happen to find it, please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the input!