09.30.12 | A FEW THINGS I'VE DECIDED I NEED


01. tory burch 'foxy' iphone case. because right now, the case i have is rubbery & squishy and although it's super cute, it's not very practical. anddd, landon has stretched it out so much now from taking it off and trying to put it back on, that my phone just slides around in it. and i have to constantly push my phone around to even take a picture with it. it's quite annoying. and, this one reminds me of ripley. 

02. a name ring. and i want one with my name, one with landon's name, one with justin's name and one with ripley's name. because that would be too cute. and i'd wear them all at the same time. 

03. these flats. gosh they're cute. wouldn't you know that my size is sold out. and that's my size before i got pregnant and my feet grew half a size. so really, they don't even sell them in my size. seriously.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that phone cover & those flats! I desperately need a new pair of flats.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the input!