month seven

this is my attempt at trying to take a seven month picture of landon. notice how he has a couple little teeth showing in that first picture? well, he's got a total of five now. that's right, five! and each one accompanies a little fuss-pot attitude. that's ok though, because his little smiles and laughter make all the fussiness worth it. also take notice in the second picture how he is very unhappy with me. i was trying very hard to force him to lay still long enough for me to take a picture of him on this blanket. it didn't last long, as you can tell in the last picture. since he's crawling away from me. 





there you have it. my little boy is growing up. faster than i'm willing to admit. 

1 comment:

  1. hahah yes, taking monthly pictures gets hard when they can move!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the input!