oh boy..birthday!

there are many things i would like for my birthday this year. a few:

::going out with my friends. check. planning to do so saturday evening.
::going to the coast with my husband. check. leaving sunday!
::eating confetti cake cupcakes. my sister is supposed to make them for me. we'll see if that happens.
::celebrating jason's bday as well, on the first, at roadhouse in salem. i think it's planned, let's hope at least!
::new clothes for the summer! ie. wedding this winter in hawaii, i need summery-style dresses/outfits.
::and this little guy..
i'm trying really hard to get my dad to see that he is just the cutest thing in the world, and that we should get him, and he should be allowed in the house! so far, it's really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the input!